It’s October 1st, which means pumpkin patches, hayrides, long nights with warm drinks, movies, and all the other fall festivities we all have going on! Is it just me or does October always fly by in a rush? I love this time of year for so many reasons, but it also seems to be the busiest!
Busy is good, but it means before I know it, it’s December and my house is still look like it’s summer weather. Not this year! I have discovered the magic of Amazon. I used to use Amazon for just about everything but home decor and furniture. Now that my schedule is full, and my job is diy-ing and decorating, I don’t always have time to drive around to every store, hoping to find the best deal. Instead, I will pull up Amazon during a lunch break and order everything I need in a few short clicks. It’s a game changer for sure!
My Amazon list of the coziest and essential items for your home this fall (+ winter!)
It’s been my goal since summer was creeping to a close to turn my house into a cozy sanctuary for my family and for all who visit. That’s why I put together this curated list of home decor you need for you home this fall – order it now and get it in a few days.
No more hoping you find time to make your home cozy for the cold seasons – get a head start with my cozy home decor list. All items are budget-friendly as always!♥
- Rivet Modern Hand-Woven Stripe Fringe Throw Blanket ($49)
- Homesick Scented Candle ($29 – AMAZING gift idea too!)
- nuLOOM Shag Rug – ($108 – I only buy Nuloom rugs)
- Cable Knitted Pillow ($12)
- Faux Sheepskin Fur Rug ($14)
- Boho Wool Pouf ($78 – really great price for this!)
- Safavieh Club Chair ($319 – I just want to curl up in this chair!)
- Cotton Wreath ($24 – never seen one so inexpensive tbh!)
- Bundle of Birch Logs ($32.00 who doesn’t love birchwood?)
- Rose Gold Flameless Lanterns ($58 – these come with inside lights too!)
Here are a few more of my favorite cozy home decor items that didn’t fit on the list!
Check them out ♥
Do you love Amazon too? Have any products you bought from there from your home and swear by?! I’d love to know! Tell me in the comments below!
PS – remember sharing is caring – if you love this article or want to save it for later, please “share” or “Pin” it. This helps my tiny blog grow and reach more of you ♥
* This post contains affiliate links. I am an Amazon affiliate member, and for no cost to you, I receive a small commission on products sold through my posts. However, I only recommend products I love, and for the most part have purchased and tested myself. If you have questions please visit the full discloser here. *